The Rotary e-Club of NextGen has members throughout the states of Australia and overseas.
Our objective is to support the ideals of Rotary; support member’s local communities through service; support the Royal Flying Doctor Service, Queensland section with fundraising and rural community support and enjoy our times together.
If you are:
- a Rotarian finding you’re unable to meet traditional attendance requirements due to business or family circumstances, making it impossible to meet weekly attendance requirements;
- an Ex-Rotarian considering re-joining the organisation;
- a Rotarian that needs to do a ‘Make-Up’ due to travel or personal circumstances making it impossible to get to your club’s meeting;
- a young person over 18 years of age starting out in your career, having a desire to support the community but economically and time wise find it difficult to commit to a traditional service organisation;
- or just someone who is interested in trying something new and wanting a challenge.
If you are, then we can’t wait to hear from you.
If you decide you wish to join the e-Club, simply complete the Application for Membership form (click link). To do so you need to have the following information available.
- Your contact details including phone number and email address
- Referee name and contact details
- Rotary Identification Number (if a Rotarian or Past Rotarian)
Once the Application Form is received, the Membership Director will contact you and together work towards your membership of the e-Club. You will then be issued an invoice for Membership Fees. Membership cannot commence until fees are paid.
Your Membership Requires:
- You are willing to spend time, when possible either on the e-Club website, attending weekly meetings on Zoom or engaging in e-Club or Rotary activities.
- You are willing to participate regularly in the Rotary eClub of NextGen Community and as appropriate and feasible; you are willing to accept tasks and responsibilities.
- You accept that all club programs, forums, business and communications are conducted in English.
- You accept that all currency is detailed in Australian dollars.
- You are willing to make financial contributions through your Fees to the District and Rotary Foundation.
- You accept that for the purpose of Rotary administration, you will be considered a Member in good standing of District 9640, Australia although residing in a State or Province of your own country.
- You have regular access to the Internet and are willing to acquire the necessary skills to participate in the activities of the Rotary eClub of NextGen.
Do you believe these membership requirements can be part of your future? If so, we would love to hear from you.
WE CONNECT PEOPLE
Rotary unites more than a million people.
Together, we see a world where people unite and take action to create lasting change – across the globe, in our communities, and in ourselves.
Our Charter function and the e-Club tree